Costs: € 7,50 per person
A lecture about the exhibition is held monthly at the time of 13:30. Reservations can be made via the online ticket shop.
Introduction to the exhibition (groups)
Duration: 20 minutes
Costs: € 5 per person
Several of Van Gogh’s relationships are discussed during this introduction. Paintings, drawings, letters and documents written by both Van Gogh himself and his inner circle are used to bring the story behind the works of art and objects to life.
Extensive lecture (groups)
Duration: 45 minutes
Costs: € 7,50 per person
The lecture will focus on Van Gogh’s special relationships, supported by images of paintings, drawings, letters and documents (poetry booklets that Van Gogh made for Theo and Matthijs Maris, for example) - including a whole range of documents produced by others, such as letters written to Van Gogh. Besides close family, loved ones and models, Van Gogh’s friends will feature too, including Anthon van Rappard, Emile Bernard and Paul Signac.
- An introduction or lecture can be arranged during museum opening hours (from 11.00 to 17.00 hours, from Tuesday up to and including Sunday). Both take place in a separate room.
- The introduction and lecture can be delivered in Dutch, English or German;
- It is not possible to buy tickets for the introduction or lecture without buying a ticket for the exhibition itself;
- Time slots apply for the exhibition, which start every two hours. The time slot is the time at which visitors are able to enter the exhibition; once inside, you will be able to stay in the museum as long as you like - until the museum closes, should you wish. The last time slot starts at 15.00 hours;
- Prices for groups apply from 25 people upwards. If your group is smaller, different prices will apply. We will be pleased to send you these prices on request;
- The audio tour can be booked in advance, but can also be bought at the ticket desk, while stocks of audio equipment last. The tour is available in Dutch, English, German and French. The language required can be chosen when collecting the audio equipment. Price: € 3.50 per person;
- Free catalogues are available in Dutch, English, German and French and are available from the entrance to the exhibition;
- If you would like to enjoy a snack or drink during your visit, please contact the MuseumBrasserie. For more information and to make a booking, contact us via T +31 (0)73 6877 891 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact the Public Service Department via T +31 (0)73 6877 820 or email@example.com